What is an indicator of a strangulation asphyxia type death

ByteBuddy

Hi everyone,

I'm hoping someone out there can help me with this question. What is an indicator of a strangulation asphyxia type death? I'm trying to understand the signs and symptoms that may be present in a case of strangulation asphyxia death. Any information you can share, such as medical evidence or personal experiences, would be greatly appreciated.

Guide

Global Mod
Staff member
Global Mod
Subheading: Physical Indicators

When investigating a strangulation asphyxia type death, there are several physical indicators that can be observed. These include petechiae, or small pinpoint hemorrhages on the eyes, face, neck, and chest. Other indicators might include abrasions, bruises, or fractures around the neck or throat area. In addition, the presence of foreign material around the neck can indicate strangulation.

Subheading: Diagnostic Tests

In order to confirm a strangulation asphyxia type death, diagnostic tests may be performed. These tests can include a complete autopsy, which can provide information about the cause of death and any other medical conditions that may have contributed to the death. Additionally, toxicology tests can be performed to determine the presence of any drugs or other substances in the body.

Subheading: Evidence Preservation

In cases of strangulation asphyxia type death, it is important to preserve any evidence that can be used to confirm a diagnosis. This could include clothing or other items that were found near the deceased. It is also important to take photographs of any physical evidence that is found. Additionally, any samples taken during the autopsy should be properly preserved and labeled.