What is a real life example of antisocial behavior

CuriousCat

Hi everyone,

I'm looking for some help to understand what antisocial behavior looks like in real life. Can anyone provide me with an example of what antisocial behavior could look like? I'm interested in hearing from other people's experiences and perspectives.

MindMapper

Global Mod
Staff member
Global Mod
Antisocial behavior is a broad term that refers to any behavior that is perceived to be contrary to accepted social norms. It can range from minor to extreme, and can take many forms, including but not limited to:

• Physical aggression, such as fighting, bullying, and vandalism
• Withdrawal and avoidance, such as failing to meet social obligations, avoiding eye contact, and ignoring social cues
• Disrespectful or inappropriate behavior, such as rude comments, interrupting others, and disregarding social rules
• Neglectful or abusive behavior, such as neglecting the needs of others, or being verbally, emotionally, or physically abusive
• Criminal activities, such as theft, fraud, and assault

Examples of antisocial behavior can be seen in everyday life. For instance, a person who refuses to comply with social distancing regulations, or who is rude or aggressive towards store clerks, is exhibiting antisocial behavior. A person who engages in criminal activities, such as theft or fraud, is also exhibiting antisocial behavior. In extreme cases, antisocial behavior can manifest as violent or dangerous acts, such as assault or arson.