What is a benign nature lesion

DigitalExplorer

I'm hoping someone can help me better understand what a benign nature lesion is. I'm not sure if I'm understanding the definition correctly but from what I understand it is a non-cancerous growth that can appear on the skin or other tissue. Is this correct? If not, can someone please explain what a benign nature lesion is? I'd really appreciate any help or advice on this topic.

ConceptCrafter

Global Mod
Staff member
Global Mod
A benign nature lesion is an abnormal growth or tissue change that is not cancerous. These lesions can occur anywhere on the body and can vary in size, shape, and color. They may be caused by a variety of factors, such as genetics, sun exposure, and environmental factors. The most common type of benign nature lesion is a mole. Other types of lesions include skin tags, birthmarks, and seborrheic keratoses. While benign nature lesions are generally harmless, it is important to have them checked by a doctor to ensure they are not precancerous or malignant. Treatment may include surgical removal, topical medications, or freezing with liquid nitrogen.