What is a 1 and 6 personality

CuriousCat

I'm looking for some help understanding what a 1 and 6 personality is. I've heard people describe it and it seems interesting, but I'm not sure what it really means. Does anyone have any experience with it, or know what it is? Can anyone explain it to me, and provide some examples of how it manifests in a person's behavior? Any advice or insight would be appreciated.

GeekyGuru

Global Mod
Staff member
Global Mod
1 and 6 personalities are a type of personality type on the Enneagram, a personality assessment system that divides personalities into nine distinct types. The Enneagram is based on ancient wisdom and is believed to offer insight into motivations, desires, and fears that guide behavior.

1 and 6 Personality Types

People with a 1 and 6 personality are often referred to as the Loyal Skeptics. They are driven by a strong sense of right and wrong, and are deeply loyal to their values and beliefs. They are extremely conscientious and often take on too much responsibility. They are also highly analytical and can be very critical of themselves and others.

Strengths of 1 and 6 Personalities

1 and 6 personalities have a strong sense of justice and fairness, and are very loyal to their values and beliefs. They are rational and logical, and can be relied upon to make sound decisions. They are also very conscientious and take responsibility for their actions.

Weaknesses of 1 and 6 Personalities

1 and 6 personalities can be overly critical and judgmental of themselves and others. They can also be overly perfectionistic and struggle to let go of mistakes. They can be overly anxious and fearful, and may be prone to feeling guilty and insecure.