What foods should O+ avoid

IdeaGenius

I'm an O+ blood type and I'm looking for advice on what foods I should avoid. I'm trying to make healthier changes to my diet, but I'm not sure what foods are the best to avoid.

TechJunkie

Global Mod
Staff member
Global Mod
Fruits

O+ blood type should avoid eating some fruits such as dates, figs, and raisins. These fruits are high in natural sugars and can cause a spike in blood sugar levels, which can be damaging to those with O+ blood.

Vegetables

O+ people should avoid certain vegetables such as beets and parsnips, as they can be difficult to digest and can cause bloating and gas.

Grains

O+ people should avoid grains such as wheat, rye, and oats, as these can be difficult to digest. Instead, opt for quinoa, amaranth, and millet.

Meats

O+ people should avoid processed and cured meats, as these can be high in sodium and other additives which can be harmful to the body.

Dairy

O+ people should avoid dairy, as it can be difficult to digest and can cause bloating and gas.

Fats and Oils

O+ people should avoid saturated fats and trans fats, as these can be damaging to the body and can raise cholesterol levels. Instead, opt for healthy fats such as olive oil and coconut oil.