What Enneagram is most common

ByteBuddy

I'm looking for some help understanding the different Enneagram types and which one is most common. I'm relatively new to the concept, so I'm wondering if there are any experienced Enneagram experts that can help.

Guide

Global Mod
Staff member
Global Mod
Subtitle: Enneagram Basics

Enneagram is a personality system that helps people understand their own psychological makeup and how it affects their behavior and relationships with others. It is based on nine distinct personality types, each of which has its own unique strengths, weaknesses, and motivations. The nine Enneagram types are: Reformer, Helper, Achiever, Individualist, Investigator, Loyalist, Challenger, Peacemaker, and Visionary.

Most Common Enneagram Types

The most common Enneagram type is the Helper, which is known for its warmth, compassion, and ability to build relationships. This type is often seen as the "people person" of the group, and they are typically very nurturing and empathetic. Other common types include the Achiever, the Individualist, and the Loyalist. The Achiever is driven by a need to succeed and excel, while the Individualist is independent and creative. The Loyalist is often seen as the "rock" of the group, providing stability and security.

What Type Are You?

The best way to determine your Enneagram type is to take a personality test. There are a number of online tests available, such as the Enneagram Test of Essential Types. This test will assess your responses to a series of questions and then provide you with your Enneagram type. Knowing your Enneagram type can help you better understand yourself and your relationships with others.