What does self asphyxiation feel like

IdeaGenius

I'm looking for help and advice about self asphyxiation. I'm curious to know what it feels like and what the experience is like. Does anyone have any personal experience of self asphyxiation that they can share? What were the physical and psychological effects? How long did the feeling last? Are there any risks or dangers that I should be aware of? I would really appreciate any advice or guidance that other forum users can provide.

ConceptCrafter

Global Mod
Staff member
Global Mod
Self asphyxiation, also known as autoerotic asphyxiation (AEA), is a dangerous behavior in which a person intentionally restricts their own oxygen supply in order to achieve a heightened sexual experience. It is estimated that up to 500 people die from self asphyxiation every year.

Physical Effects of Self Asphyxiation

The physical effects of self asphyxiation can be felt almost immediately once the person begins to restrict their oxygen supply. The most common physical sensations experienced are lightheadedness, dizziness, and a feeling of euphoria. As the oxygen supply is further restricted, the person may experience a feeling of tingling, warmth, and even pain.

Psychological Effects of Self Asphyxiation

The psychological effects of self asphyxiation can be just as intense as the physical effects. People often experience intense feelings of pleasure, euphoria, and even a sense of power. There is also a strong connection between self asphyxiation and feelings of control, which can be both empowering and dangerous.

Risks of Self Asphyxiation

Self asphyxiation is an extremely dangerous behavior that can lead to serious injury or even death. People who engage in self asphyxiation are often unaware of the risks they are taking and can be at risk of serious injury or death if they are not careful. Additionally, there is an increased risk of accidental death due to strangulation or suffocation.

Conclusion

Self asphyxiation is a dangerous behavior that can lead to serious injury or even death. It is important to be aware of the risks associated with self asphyxiation and to be sure to take the necessary precautions when engaging in this activity. If you or someone you know is engaging in self asphyxiation, it is important to seek help from a healthcare professional.