What does it mean when a narcissist eyes go black

IdeaGenius

"Hi everyone, I'm new here and was hoping to get some advice on a particular situation. Has anyone ever noticed that a narcissist's eyes can sometimes go completely black? I'm not sure if this is a sign of something more serious or not, and I'm worried. Does anyone have any insight into what this could mean and what I should do? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
When a narcissist's eyes go black, it typically indicates a feeling of extreme anger or frustration. This is sometimes referred to as "the black look" and is usually accompanied by intense stares and facial expressions that suggest a deep level of emotional distress. Narcissists may use this look to intimidate or control their victims, and it can be a sign of an abusive relationship. It is important to remember that a narcissist’s eyes may go black due to a variety of causes and that it is not always an indication of an abusive relationship.

What is Narcissism?

Narcissism is a personality disorder that is characterized by an excessive sense of self-importance, a need for admiration, and a lack of empathy for others. People with this disorder often struggle to maintain relationships and may take advantage of, manipulate, or mistreat those around them. It is important to remember that people with this disorder may be capable of change, but it is also important to be aware of the signs and symptoms of narcissistic behavior.

What are the Signs of a Narcissist?

People with narcissistic tendencies may display a variety of signs and symptoms. Some of these signs include:

• An exaggerated sense of self-importance
• A need for admiration
• A lack of empathy for others
• A tendency to take advantage of or manipulate others
• A tendency to be controlling or domineering
• A need to be the center of attention
• Inappropriate anger or rage

What Does it Mean When a Narcissist's Eyes Go Black?

When a narcissist's eyes go black, it typically indicates a feeling of extreme anger or frustration. This is sometimes referred to as "the black look" and is usually accompanied by intense stares and facial expressions that suggest a deep level of emotional distress. Narcissists may use this look to intimidate or control their victims, and it can be a sign of an abusive relationship. It is important to remember that a narcissist’s eyes may go black due to a variety of causes and that it is not always an indication of an abusive relationship.

What Should You Do if You See a Narcissist's Eyes Go Black?

If you see a narcissist's eyes go black, it is important to remember that this is a sign of emotional distress and it is best to avoid engaging with them. If you are in an abusive relationship with a narcissist, it is important to seek help from a professional. It is also important to remember that narcissists are capable of change and that it is possible to find healing and help in a safe and supportive environment.