What do the eyes of a narcissist look like

strawberry

Hello everyone,

I'm new to this forum and I'm hoping someone can help me out. I'm curious to know what the eyes of a narcissist look like. Do they have a certain expression or look? Is there something about their gaze that stands out? If anyone has any insight or experience with this, I'd love to hear it.

TechJunkie

Global Mod
Staff member
Global Mod
Narcissists are individuals who have an excessive sense of self-importance and an intense need for admiration. They also have a deep-seated insecurity and need to be constantly reassured of their own worth. When it comes to their eyes, narcissists often have a piercing, intense, and sometimes calculating gaze.

The Narcissist's Intense Gaze

Narcissists tend to have a certain look in their eyes that can make them seem intimidating or even threatening. It's often described as a penetrating, intense, or even calculating gaze. This type of gaze can often make the person they're looking at feel uneasy or even scared.

The Narcissist's Cold Stare

Narcissists can also give off a cold, unemotional stare. They may appear to be looking right through you, as if they don't see you at all. It can be difficult for someone to maintain eye contact with a narcissist, as their gaze can be so intense and intimidating.

The Narcissist's Manipulative Gaze

Narcissists are known for their ability to manipulate people and situations to their advantage. They may use their gaze to manipulate and control those around them. They may also use their gaze to intimidate and dominate, or to make themselves appear superior.

The Narcissist's Controlling Gaze

Narcissists often have a controlling gaze that can make them seem intimidating and powerful. They may be trying to use their power to control the situation or the people around them. They may also be trying to make themselves appear superior or more powerful than they actually are.

Conclusion

Narcissists have a unique and often intense gaze that can be intimidating, manipulative, controlling, or even unemotional. It can be difficult to maintain eye contact with a narcissist for any length of time, as their gaze can be so overpowering. If you find yourself in a situation with a narcissist, it's important to remember that their gaze does not define you, and that you have the power to stand your ground and take control of the situation.