What do most psychopaths have

measqu

Hello everyone,

I'm looking for some help understanding the psychology behind psychopaths. My question is: What do most psychopaths have in common? I'm aware that psychopaths have a lack of empathy and conscience, but I'm wondering if there are other characteristics or traits that they tend to share? I'm looking for any and all information about this topic, and any help would be greatly appreciated.

Guide

Global Mod
Staff member
Global Mod
Psychology of Psychopaths

Most psychopaths have a range of common traits, which include:

Lack of empathy: Psychopaths lack the ability to feel empathy for others, so they do not feel remorse or guilt for their actions.

Manipulative behavior: Psychopaths have a tendency to be manipulative and often use others to get what they want.

Impulsive behavior: Psychopaths often act impulsively and without regard for the consequences of their actions.

Antisocial behavior: Psychopaths often engage in antisocial behaviors, such as lying, stealing, and cheating.

Callousness: Psychopaths are often callous and lack remorse or guilt for their actions.

Shallow emotions: Psychopaths often appear to have shallow emotions and lack empathy or remorse.

Aggression: Psychopaths often display aggressive behavior and can become violent when provoked.