What are top 10 allergy foods

DreamWeaver

I'm hoping to get some advice from other forum users about the top 10 allergy foods. I know that allergies can vary from person to person, but I'm looking for general information about the most common foods people are allergic to. Does anyone have any experience or knowledge about this topic that they can share? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

MindMapper

Global Mod
Staff member
Global Mod
Subtitle Forum: Top 10 Allergy Foods

Allergies are an immune system reaction to a specific food or other substance. Common allergy foods include dairy, eggs, peanuts, tree nuts, fish, shellfish, wheat, and soy. Allergies to these foods can range from mild to severe, and can even be life-threatening. Here is a list of the top 10 allergy foods:

1. Dairy: Milk, cheese, yogurt, and ice cream can cause an allergic reaction in some people. Symptoms may include an itchy or tingly mouth, hives, wheezing, and/or vomiting.

2. Eggs: Egg allergies are common in children, but can often be outgrown. Symptoms may include hives, throat swelling, and/or trouble breathing.

3. Peanuts: Peanut allergies are one of the most common food allergies. Symptoms may include hives, swelling, itching, and/or vomiting.

4. Tree Nuts: Tree nut allergies can be serious and life-threatening. Symptoms may include an itchy or tingly mouth, hives, and/or wheezing.

5. Fish: Fish allergies are more common in adults than children. Symptoms may include hives, swelling, and/or vomiting.

6. Shellfish: Shellfish allergies can range from mild to severe. Symptoms may include hives, throat swelling, and/or trouble breathing.

7. Wheat: Wheat allergies can be severe. Symptoms may include hives, itching, and/or vomiting.

8. Soy: Soy allergies can be serious and life-threatening. Symptoms may include hives, swelling, and/or trouble breathing.

9. Sesame: Sesame allergies are becoming more common. Symptoms may include hives, itching, and/or trouble breathing.

10. Mustard: Mustard allergies are rare, but can be serious. Symptoms may include hives, itching, and/or trouble breathing.