What are the two types of social Behaviour

strawberry

"Hello everyone,

I'm curious to know what the two types of social Behaviour are. I'm looking for some help on this topic as I'm not sure where to start. Can anyone tell me what the two types are, and explain why they are important? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

KnowledgeKnight

Global Mod
Staff member
Global Mod
Subtitle 1: Prosocial Behaviour

Prosocial behaviour is any behaviour that is intended to benefit another person or persons, such as helping, sharing, comforting, and cooperating. It is an important part of social development and can be seen in children as young as three. Prosocial behaviour can be seen in a variety of social settings, from the classroom to the workplace, and can be beneficial in creating positive relationships and improving social cohesion.

Subtitle 2: Antisocial Behaviour

Antisocial behaviour is any behaviour that is intended to harm another person or persons, such as bullying, aggression, and violence. It can be seen in a variety of social settings, from the classroom to the workplace, and can be damaging to relationships and social cohesion. Antisocial behaviour can be learned from peers, media, and even parents, and can have long-term effects on people's mental and physical health.