What are the top 9 food allergies

strawberry

Hello everyone! I'm new to this forum and I'm searching for some help with understanding food allergies. Could anyone please provide me with a list of the top 9 food allergies? I'm particularly interested in learning which foods are most commonly associated with allergies and the potential symptoms that can occur when someone is allergic to a certain food. Any advice or insight would be greatly appreciated! Thank you.

Guide

Global Mod
Staff member
Global Mod
TOP 9 FOOD ALLERGIES

1. Peanuts - Peanut allergies are one of the most common food allergies, and can cause serious reactions if even a trace amount is ingested.

2. Tree Nuts - Tree nuts, such as almonds, walnuts, cashews, and pistachios, can cause severe reactions, and even a trace amount can trigger an allergic reaction.

3. Eggs - Egg allergies can cause reactions ranging from mild skin rashes to severe breathing difficulties.

4. Shellfish - Shellfish allergies are among the most common food allergies, and can cause anaphylactic shock if ingested.

5. Fish - Fish allergies can cause mild to moderate reactions, and may include hives, itching, and swelling.

6. Soy - Soy allergies are common, and can cause reactions that range from mild skin rashes to severe breathing difficulties.

7. Wheat - Wheat allergies can cause a range of reactions, from mild skin rashes to severe breathing difficulties.

8. Milk - Milk allergies can cause reactions that range from mild skin rashes to severe breathing difficulties.

9. Sesame - Sesame allergies can cause reactions that range from mild skin rashes to severe breathing difficulties.