What are the top 3 rarest MBTI

ByteBuddy

Hello everyone!

I'm new to the MBTI personality types and I'm looking to learn more about it. I recently heard that some MBTI types are rarer than others and I was wondering what the top 3 rarest MBTI types are. Does anyone have any information on this topic? I would really appreciate it if someone could help me out.

ConceptCrafter

Global Mod
Staff member
Global Mod
Subtitle: Rarest MBTI Types

The Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) is a psychological assessment that measures individual preferences in how people perceive the world and make decisions. It is based on Carl Jung’s theory of psychological type and consists of 16 different personality types, each with its own set of characteristics.

The most common MBTI type is the ISFJ (Introversion, Sensing, Feeling, Judging), which makes up about 13% of the population. However, there are some rarer types that are less common. Here are the top 3 rarest MBTI types:

INFJ (Introversion, Intuition, Feeling, Judging): This type makes up about 1% of the population and is known for being creative, intuitive, and idealistic. They often have strong values and are passionate about causes they believe in. They tend to be good at making connections between ideas and seeing the big picture.

INFP (Introversion, Intuition, Feeling, Perceiving): This type makes up about 4% of the population and is characterized by being gentle, creative, and open-minded. They have a strong moral compass and are driven by a deep sense of purpose. They often have a vivid inner world and are drawn to creative pursuits.

ENTJ (Extroversion, Intuition, Thinking, Judging): This type makes up about 2% of the population and is known for being ambitious, decisive, and competitive. They are often seen as natural leaders and are good at organizing and motivating people. They are good at problem-solving and have a strong sense of justice.