What are the top 3 infections

measqu

"Hello everyone, I'm hoping to get some help with a question I have about the top 3 infections. I'm researching for a school project and I'm trying to understand the most common infections. Can someone please help me out by providing some information on the top 3 infections? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Subtitle: Top 3 Infections

The top 3 infections that are most commonly seen around the world are:

1. Influenza (Flu): Influenza is a contagious respiratory illness caused by viruses. It is easily spread through coughing, sneezing, and contact with infected surfaces. Symptoms of the flu include fever, chills, body aches, headache, coughing, and sore throat.

2. Human Papillomavirus (HPV): Human Papillomavirus is a virus that can cause genital warts and certain kinds of cancer. It is spread through sexual contact with an infected person. Symptoms may include genital warts, abnormal Pap smears, and abnormal vaginal bleeding.

3. Staphylococcus aureus (Staph): Staph is a type of bacteria that can cause skin infections, such as boils, impetigo, and cellulitis. It is spread through contact with an infected person or object. Symptoms may include redness, swelling, pain, and pus.