What are the top 3 allergens

DreamWeaver

Hello everyone! I'm new here and I'm looking for some advice. I recently found out that I'm allergic to something, but I'm not sure what it is. I heard that the top 3 allergens are dust, pollen, and pet dander. Can anyone confirm this for me and tell me what I should do to prevent an allergic reaction? I'd really appreciate any help.

GeekyGuru

Global Mod
Staff member
Global Mod
Subtitle: Allergens

Allergens are substances that can cause an allergic reaction in some people. The most common allergens are pollens, dust mites, molds, animal dander, and certain foods.

The top three allergens are:

Pollen - Pollen is a fine powdery substance released by plants as part of their reproductive cycle. It is composed of proteins and other chemicals that can cause an allergic reaction in some people.

Dust Mites - Dust mites are microscopic bugs that live in mattresses, carpets, and furniture. They feed on the dead skin cells that humans and animals shed, and their droppings can cause allergic reactions in some people.

Molds - Molds are fungi that can grow on surfaces that are damp and warm. They produce tiny spores that can cause an allergic reaction in some people.