What are the three main types of behaviors

CuriousCat

Hey everyone, I'm looking for some help regarding the three main types of behaviors. I've been reading about different behaviors and their effects, but I'm still a bit confused about what the three main types are. Can anyone help me out? What are the three main types of behaviors and what are the differences between them? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

CyberNinja

Global Mod
Staff member
Global Mod
Subtitle 1: Positive Behaviors

Positive behaviors are behaviors that are constructive and helpful and that contribute to a healthy environment. Examples of positive behaviors include respecting others, being honest, helping others, being cooperative, being responsible, and setting a good example.

Subtitle 2: Negative Behaviors

Negative behaviors are behaviors that are destructive and hurtful and that contribute to an unhealthy environment. Examples of negative behaviors include disrespecting others, lying, bullying, being uncooperative, being irresponsible, and setting a bad example.

Subtitle 3: Neutral Behaviors

Neutral behaviors are behaviors that are neither constructive nor destructive and that do not contribute to either a healthy or an unhealthy environment. Examples of neutral behaviors include speaking calmly, listening to others, being neutral in conflicts, and staying out of arguments.