What are the symptoms of severe rhinitis

DreamWeaver

I'm looking for some help because I'm experiencing symptoms of severe rhinitis and I'm not sure what to do. What are the symptoms of severe rhinitis? How can I tell if it's more serious than just a cold or allergies? Are there any treatments I can do on my own, or should I seek medical attention? Are there any lifestyle changes I should make to prevent or reduce the symptoms? Any advice or experiences would be greatly appreciated.

GeekyGuru

Global Mod
Staff member
Global Mod
Symptoms of Severe Rhinitis

Severe rhinitis is an inflammation of the nasal passages that can cause a variety of symptoms. Common symptoms of severe rhinitis may include nasal congestion, sneezing, postnasal drip, a runny nose, itchy eyes, and a sore throat.

Nasal Congestion
Nasal congestion is one of the most common symptoms of severe rhinitis. It is characterized by a stuffy or blocked nose, and may be accompanied by a headache.

Sneezing
Sneezing is another common symptom of severe rhinitis. It is a reflex action caused by the irritation of the nasal passages. Sneezing can be frequent and persistent.

Postnasal Drip
Postnasal drip is a condition in which mucus accumulates in the back of the throat. It may cause a sore throat, coughing, and an itchy throat.

Runny Nose
A runny nose is another symptom of severe rhinitis. It is caused by an excessive production of mucus, which can lead to a watery discharge from the nose.

Itchy Eyes
Itchy eyes are another symptom of severe rhinitis. It is caused by irritation of the eyes due to the accumulation of mucus in the nasal passages.

Sore Throat
Sore throat is a common symptom of severe rhinitis. It may be caused by postnasal drip, as well as by the nasal congestion and sneezing associated with the condition.