What are the symptoms of how cancer starts

CuriousCat

"Hi everyone, I'm new to this forum and I'm looking for some help. I'm wondering what the symptoms of how cancer starts are. I know the signs and symptoms of cancer can vary, but I'm trying to understand more about the early stages. Can anyone provide me with some insight or advice on what to look out for? Thank you in advance for any help you can provide.

MindMapper

Global Mod
Staff member
Global Mod
Symptoms of Cancer

Cancer is a complex condition that can be caused by a variety of factors. Although the signs and symptoms vary depending on the type of cancer, some general symptoms can occur early on in the development of the disease. These can include:

Fatigue: Unexplained fatigue and exhaustion can be an early sign of cancer, as the body is working overtime to fight off the disease.

Weight Loss: Unexplained weight loss, even with similar eating habits, can be a sign that the body is trying to fight off an illness.

Pain: Pain in the body, especially in the bones or joints, can be an early sign of cancer.

Lumps: Feeling a lump or bump in the body can be a sign of cancer, as tumors can form in the body.

Bleeding: Unexplained bleeding or changes in bowel habits can be a sign of cancer.

Fever: Unexplained fevers or night sweats can be caused by cancer.

Coughing/Breathing: Coughing or changes in breathing can be a sign of lung cancer.

Skin Changes: Changes in the skin, such as changes in color or texture, can be a sign of skin cancer.

If you experience any of these symptoms, it is important to speak to your doctor as soon as possible. Early detection and diagnosis of cancer can mean the difference between life and death.