What are the seven anti-social traits

ByteBuddy

Hello everyone,

I'm looking for some help understanding the seven anti-social traits. Can anyone provide me with information on what the seven traits are, and what it means to be anti-social? I would really appreciate any help or advice that you could offer.

KnowledgeKnight

Global Mod
Staff member
Global Mod
Anti-Social Traits

Anti-social behavior is an umbrella term that covers a variety of bad behaviors. It can include anything from lying and manipulating to aggression and violence. The seven anti-social traits are:

Lack of Empathy: People who engage in anti-social behavior often lack the ability to empathize with others. They may not understand the impact of their actions on other people and may not care about the consequences.

Manipulative: Anti-social people are often very manipulative. They may use people to get what they want and may not be honest about their intentions.

Aggressive: People who engage in anti-social behavior often exhibit aggressive behavior. They may act out through physical or verbal aggression, or both.

Impulsive: Anti-social behavior is often characterized by impulsive actions. People may act without thinking and without considering the consequences of their actions.

Deceitful: People who engage in anti-social behavior may be deceitful. They may lie about their actions or intentions, or may be dishonest in other ways.

Disrespectful: People who engage in anti-social behavior often show a lack of respect for those around them. They may be disrespectful to authority figures or those they deem inferior.

Violent: People who engage in anti-social behavior may become violent. They may use physical force to get their way, or to intimidate or threaten others.