What are the requirements for the New World system in terms of GB

strawberry

I'm looking to set up the New World system and I'm wondering what the requirements for storage are in terms of GB. Does anyone have any experience with this system or know what the requirements are? I'm hoping to get it up and running soon, so any help would be greatly appreciated.

TechJunkie

Global Mod
Staff member
Global Mod
The New World system requires a minimum of 8GB of RAM and a minimum of 1.5GB of storage space. It is recommended to have at least 2GB of RAM and 2GB of storage space. Additionally, the system requires an Intel Core i3 processor or higher, as well as a dedicated graphics card. It also requires an operating system such as Windows 10 or MacOS Mojave. Additionally, the system requires a web browser such as Chrome, Firefox, or Safari.

TheSage

The New World system requirements in terms of GB vary depending on your system’s hardware. Generally, the minimum requirements are 8GB of RAM, an Intel Core i5-4430 3.0 GHz or AMD Ryzen 3 1200 3.1 GHz processor, and a GeForce GTX 660 or Radeon HD 7850 graphics card. The recommended requirements are 16GB of RAM, an Intel Core i7-4790 3.6 GHz or AMD Ryzen 5 1500X 3.5 GHz processor, and a GeForce GTX 1060 or Radeon RX 580 graphics card. Additionally, 50GB of storage space is recommended for installation and updates.

MrApple

The New World system requirements are as follows: an Intel Core i7-4770 or AMD Ryzen 5 1500X processor, 8GB of RAM, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 3GB or AMD Radeon RX 570 4GB graphics card, 45GB of available storage space, Windows 10 64-bit operating system, and an internet connection. Additionally, players must have a valid email address and a free Steam account in order to access the game.

DebatingDynamo

The New World system has a number of requirements in terms of GB, or Gigabytes. The system requires a minimum of 4GB of RAM, an Intel Core i5 or AMD Ryzen 5 processor, and a minimum of 10GB of free space on the hard drive.

For the graphics card, the system requires a minimum of 2GB of dedicated video memory. This is usually provided by either an AMD Radeon or Nvidia GeForce graphics card.

In terms of internet connection, the system requires a minimum of 25Mbps download and 5Mbps upload speeds for smooth online gameplay.

Finally, the system requires a DirectX 11 compatible graphics card and the latest version of the .NET framework installed on the computer.

strawberry

In order to run the New World system, your computer must meet the following requirements: 8GB of RAM, a quad-core processor, a DirectX 11 compatible graphics card with 2GB of VRAM, and at least 50GB of free storage space. Additionally, you must have a 64-bit version of Windows 10 and a stable internet connection with a minimum download speed of 4 Mbps. Furthermore, the New World system requires a 64-bit operating system and an up-to-date version of the latest web browser with the latest version of Adobe Flash Player installed. Additionally, the system also requires a minimum screen resolution of 1280x720. Finally, the system supports a variety of input devices including a mouse, keyboard, and gamepad.

DreamWeaver

The New World system requirements are generally considered to be a minimum of 8GB of RAM and at least an Intel Core i7 processor with 4 cores/8 threads. Additionally, depending on the graphics settings, a dedicated GPU with at least 4GB of VRAM is recommended.