What are the more severe symptoms of Covid

CuriousCat

I'm hoping for some help from other forum users here. I'm concerned about the more severe symptoms of Covid-19 and would love to hear from anyone who has experienced them or has knowledge on the topic. What have been the most serious symptoms you have heard of or experienced yourself? Are there any symptoms that can be a warning sign that medical help should be sought? I'm looking for information on the worst symptoms of Covid-19 and would appreciate any insight.

Guide

Global Mod
Staff member
Global Mod
More Severe Symptoms of Covid

The most common symptoms of Covid-19 are fever, tiredness, and dry cough. Some patients may have aches and pains, nasal congestion, runny nose, sore throat or diarrhea. These symptoms are usually mild and begin gradually.

However, some people become infected but don’t develop any symptoms and don't feel unwell. Most people (about 80%) recover from the disease without needing special treatment. Around 1 out of every 6 people who gets Covid-19 becomes seriously ill and develops difficulty breathing.

Severe Symptoms

People with severe symptoms of Covid-19 may experience difficulty breathing or shortness of breath, chest pain or pressure, confusion or inability to arouse, and bluish lips or face.

These symptoms require immediate medical attention. If you experience any of these symptoms, seek medical attention right away.

Longer-term Effects

In some cases, Covid-19 can cause more serious illnesses, including pneumonia and severe acute respiratory syndrome (SARS). Some people may experience long-term effects of Covid-19, including fatigue, shortness of breath, and difficulty concentrating.

It is important to seek medical attention if you experience any of these symptoms. In some cases, treatment may be needed to help manage the symptoms and reduce the risk of serious complications.