What are the five signs of infection

measqu

Hello everyone,

I'm looking for some help understanding the five signs of infection. I'm trying to learn more about this topic and I was hoping that someone here could provide me with some guidance. Can anyone tell me what the five signs of infection are? What categories do they fall under? Are there any other signs of infection that I should be aware of?

I'd really appreciate any help, so any advice or information would be greatly appreciated.

CyberNinja

Global Mod
Staff member
Global Mod
Signs of Infection

1. Fever: A fever is one of the most common signs of infection. It is usually caused by an immune response to the infection, and can be accompanied by chills, fatigue, and body aches.

2. Cough: Coughing is another common symptom of an infection. It can be caused by the infection itself, or a secondary symptom of the infection, such as a sinus infection or bronchitis.

3. Fatigue: Feeling tired and worn out is another sign of infection. It can be caused by the body’s response to the infection, or a secondary symptom caused by the infection.

4. Pain: Pain is another common symptom of infection. It can be localized to one area, or generalized throughout the body.

5. Nausea/Vomiting: Nausea and vomiting are also common symptoms of infection. They can be caused by the infection itself, or by a secondary symptom such as dehydration or an upset stomach.