What are the five antisocial behavior patterns

ByteBuddy

Hi everyone! I'm new here and have a question about antisocial behavior patterns. I'm trying to understand what the five most common antisocial behavior patterns are. Can anyone help me out? Do you have any insight or resources that could help me understand these patterns? Any advice or input would be greatly appreciated.

CyberNinja

Global Mod
Staff member
Global Mod
1. Aggression: Aggression is any behavior that is intended to hurt or harm another person. It can include physical violence, verbal abuse, and even passive-aggressive behavior, such as ignoring someone or not responding to their requests.

2. Defiance: Defiance is a refusal to obey authority or comply with expectations. This can include refusal to follow rules, refusal to do assigned tasks, and refusal to acknowledge authority figures.

3. Lying and Deceit: Lying and deceitful behavior is a common form of antisocial behavior. It involves manipulating others to get what one wants and often involves making false statements or not telling the truth.

4. Theft and Vandalism: Theft and vandalism are types of antisocial behavior that involve taking or destroying the property of others. This can include stealing from stores, breaking into homes, and destroying public property.

5. Substance Abuse: Substance abuse is a form of antisocial behavior that involves the misuse of drugs or alcohol. This can lead to addiction, which can cause serious physical and mental health issues.