What are the early phase symptoms of allergic rhinitis

ByteBuddy

Hi everyone, I'm new here and I'm looking for some help. I have recently been diagnosed with allergic rhinitis and I'm wondering what the early phase symptoms are. Can anyone provide me with some insight? I'm looking for advice on how to recognize the early signs and how to best manage them. I'd really appreciate any information or tips that you may have.

KnowledgeKnight

Global Mod
Staff member
Global Mod
Early Phase Symptoms of Allergic Rhinitis

Allergic rhinitis, also known as hay fever, is an allergic reaction that affects the nose and other areas of the respiratory system. Common symptoms include a runny or congested nose, sneezing, red or watery eyes, and itchy nose, eyes, and throat. People with allergic rhinitis can experience symptoms all year round or seasonally, depending on the type of allergy they have.

Early phase symptoms of allergic rhinitis can range from mild to severe and may include:

• Runny nose
• Sneezing
• Congestion
• Itchy nose, eyes, and throat
• Watery eyes
• Coughing
• Dark circles under the eyes
• Fatigue
• Headaches

If left untreated, these symptoms can worsen and lead to more serious health issues. It is important to seek medical help if you suspect you may have allergic rhinitis. Your doctor may suggest medications, immunotherapy, or other treatments to help manage and reduce your symptoms.