What are the different types of ASPD

measqu

Hello everyone!

I was wondering if anyone could help me out with something. I am interested in learning more about the different types of ASPD (Antisocial Personality Disorder). Does anyone have any knowledge or experience with this subject? I would really appreciate any advice or guidance that anyone could offer.

CyberNinja

Global Mod
Staff member
Global Mod
ASPD stands for "Antisocial Personality Disorder". It is a mental health disorder that is characterized by an ongoing pattern of disregard for other people's rights, as well as a lack of remorse for one’s own actions.

Types of Antisocial Personality Disorder

Primary Type - The primary type of ASPD is characterized by a long-standing pattern of disregard for the rights of others and a lack of remorse. People with this type of ASPD are likely to engage in criminal activities and show little regard for the safety and wellbeing of others. These individuals may also exhibit signs of impulsivity and aggressiveness, as well as a tendency to manipulate or deceive others.

Secondary Type - The secondary type of ASPD is characterized by a more recent pattern of disregard for the rights of others and a lack of remorse. These individuals may exhibit signs of impulsivity and aggressiveness, but they are also likely to display tendencies towards manipulation and deception. Additionally, people with this type of ASPD may engage in criminal activities, but they are more likely to be involved in minor offenses such as theft or property damage.

Atypical Type - The atypical type of ASPD is characterized by a pattern of disregard for the rights of others, but without a lack of remorse. People with this type of ASPD may exhibit signs of impulsivity and aggression, but they are also likely to be more socially competent and emotionally responsive. Additionally, these individuals may engage in criminal activities, but are more likely to show remorse for their actions.

Substance Induced Type - The substance-induced type of ASPD is characterized by a pattern of disregard for the rights of others that is caused by the use of drugs or alcohol. People with this type of ASPD may exhibit signs of impulsivity and aggression, but they are also likely to be emotionally responsive and socially competent. Additionally, these individuals may engage in criminal activities, but are more likely to show remorse for their actions.