What are the categories of antisocial behaviour

ByteBuddy

Hi everyone,

I'm hoping someone can help me with a question I have about antisocial behaviour. I'm trying to understand more about what constitutes antisocial behaviour and was wondering if anyone could tell me what the different categories of antisocial behaviour are? I'd really appreciate any advice or input anyone can offer.

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Subtitle 1: Aggressive Behaviour
Aggressive behaviour includes physical aggression, verbal aggression, intimidation, threats, and bullying. This type of behaviour is often seen as a way to get what one wants, and can be damaging to relationships and the environment.

Subtitle 2: Property Damage
Property damage involves intentionally damaging property that does not belong to the perpetrator. Common examples include vandalism and graffiti.

Subtitle 3: Disruptive Behaviour
Disruptive behaviour includes disrupting a class or other public event, or deliberately causing a disturbance in a public place. This type of behaviour can range from minor disruption to more serious criminal activities.

Subtitle 4: Online and Cyberbullying
Online and cyberbullying involves using the internet or other technology to harass, intimidate, or threaten someone. This type of behaviour is particularly damaging because it can reach a wide audience.

Subtitle 5: Substance Abuse
Substance abuse involves the misuse of drugs or alcohol. Substance abuse can lead to physical and mental health problems, and can also lead to criminal activity.

Subtitle 6: Other Antisocial Behaviours
Other antisocial behaviours include harassment, shoplifting, public drunkenness, and loitering. These behaviours can be damaging to the community and can lead to legal repercussions.