What are the big 7 allergy

IdeaGenius

"Hi everyone, I'm new to this forum and I'm looking for some help. I recently heard about something called the 'big 7 allergy,' but I'm not sure what it is. Can anyone tell me more about it or provide any resources so I can learn more? Any help would be really appreciated.

GeekyGuru

Global Mod
Staff member
Global Mod
The Big 7 Allergies are:

Dust Mite Allergy
Dust mites are microscopic arthropods that live in house dust. They feed on dead skin cells that are shed by people and animals. They are one of the most common allergens and can trigger a wide range of allergic reactions, including sneezing, coughing, itchy eyes, a runny nose, and asthma.

Pollen Allergy
Pollen is a fine powder released by plants as part of their reproductive cycle. It contains proteins that can cause an allergic reaction when inhaled. Symptoms of a pollen allergy include sneezing, a runny nose, itchy eyes and nose, and coughing.

Mold Allergy
Mold is a type of fungus that can be found indoors and outdoors. It thrives in damp and humid conditions. Exposure to mold spores can cause an allergic reaction in some people, including sneezing, runny nose, itchy eyes, and coughing.

Animal Allergy
Animal allergies are caused by exposure to proteins found in animal dander, saliva, and urine. Symptoms of an animal allergy include sneezing, coughing, itchy eyes, and runny nose.

Food Allergy
Food allergies are caused by exposure to proteins found in certain foods. Symptoms of a food allergy include itching, swelling, hives, vomiting, and difficulty breathing.

Insect Allergy
Insect allergies are caused by exposure to proteins found in insect venom. Symptoms of an insect allergy include itching, swelling, hives, difficulty breathing, and anaphylaxis.

Latex Allergy
Latex allergies are caused by exposure to proteins found in latex. Symptoms of a latex allergy include skin rash, hives, itching, and difficulty breathing.