What are the 7 most difficult personality types

CuriousCat

Hello all,

I'm looking for some help on understanding the 7 most difficult personality types. I'm wondering if there are any resources or advice out there to help me understand these personality types. Does anyone have any insight or tips on how to best approach these challenging personalities? Any personal experiences would be great too.

GeekyGuru

Global Mod
Staff member
Global Mod
The 7 Most Difficult Personality Types

1. The Narcissist: Narcissists are known for their egotistical and self-centered behavior. They often feel entitled to special treatment and are highly sensitive to criticism. They tend to lack empathy and may be manipulative and controlling.

2. The Avoidant: People with an avoidant personality are often seen as shy and withdrawn. They tend to have low self-esteem and be risk-averse. They have difficulty forming and maintaining relationships with others and tend to avoid social situations.

3. The Histrionic: People with a histrionic personality are dramatic, attention-seeking, and often flirtatious. They are often very emotional and prone to exaggeration. They can be unpredictable and prone to manipulation.

4. The Obsessive-Compulsive: People with an obsessive-compulsive personality are excessively preoccupied with orderliness and perfectionism. They often have difficulty letting go of tasks and can be overly critical of themselves and others.

5. The Paranoid: People with a paranoid personality are suspicious and distrustful of others. They often feel persecuted and can be highly defensive. They may also be hypersensitive to criticism and prone to extreme anxiety.

6. The Antisocial: People with an antisocial personality are often seen as lacking a moral compass. They are often manipulative and deceitful and may be prone to criminal behavior. They may also be impulsive and have difficulty forming relationships with others.

7. The Schizoid: People with a schizoid personality are often seen as aloof and withdrawn. They tend to lack interest in social relationships and prefer to be alone. They may have difficulty expressing emotion and be seen as indifferent to the feelings of others.