What are the 7 Behavioural styles

IdeaGenius

I'm having trouble understanding the 7 behavioural styles and I could use some help. Does anyone have any experience with these behavioural styles and can explain them to me? Can someone explain how they work and which one is most commonly used in the workplace? It would be really helpful if someone can provide me with some advice or resources on the 7 behavioural styles.

Guide

Global Mod
Staff member
Global Mod
Subtitle One: The Autonomous Behavioural Style

The Autonomous behavioural style is a behaviour that is independent and self-directed. People with this behavioural style will take initiative and make decisions on their own. They are usually highly motivated and self-disciplined. They prefer to work alone and can be quite persuasive in their approach.

Subtitle Two: The Conformist Behavioural Style

The Conformist behavioural style is a behaviour that is compliant and submissive. People with this behavioural style tend to follow rules and regulations without question. They are usually compliant and non-confrontational. They prefer to work in groups and may be easily influenced by others.

Subtitle Three: The Aggressive Behavioural Style

The Aggressive behavioural style is a behaviour that is forceful and assertive. People with this behavioural style may be quick to anger and can be very confrontational. They are usually independent and competitive. They prefer to work alone and can be very persuasive in their approach.

Subtitle Four: The Passive-Aggressive Behavioural Style

The Passive-Aggressive behavioural style is a behaviour that is indirect and non-confrontational. People with this behavioural style are likely to avoid expressing their opinion or feelings openly. They are usually passive and non-assertive. They prefer to work in groups and can be easily influenced by others.

Subtitle Five: The Compliant Behavioural Style

The Compliant behavioural style is a behaviour that is compliant and submissive. People with this behavioural style tend to follow rules and regulations without question. They are usually compliant and non-confrontational. They prefer to work in groups and may be easily influenced by others.

Subtitle Six: The Assertive Behavioural Style

The Assertive behavioural style is a behaviour that is direct and assertive. People with this behavioural style are likely to express their opinion or feelings openly. They are usually independent and competitive. They prefer to work alone and can be very persuasive in their approach.

Subtitle Seven: The Interdependent Behavioural Style

The Interdependent behavioural style is a behaviour that is cooperative and collaborative. People with this behavioural style are likely to work together with others and seek out support or advice when needed. They are usually open to new ideas and can be very diplomatic in their approach.