What are the 7 allergies

CuriousCat

I'm trying to find out what the seven major allergies are, and I'm hoping some of the other forum users can help. I've heard there are seven primary categories of allergies, but I'm not sure what they all are. Does anyone know what these seven allergies are, and how they are categorized? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Subtitle: Common Allergies

The most common allergies are:

Pollen: Pollen allergies, also known as hay fever, are caused by airborne particles - typically from trees, grass, and weeds - that contain proteins that can cause an allergic reaction.

Animal Dander: Allergies to animals are caused by proteins found in their saliva, urine, and dander, which is the dead skin that animals shed.

Dust Mites: Dust mites are microscopic organisms that live in household dust. They are one of the most common causes of allergies and asthma.

Mold: Mold allergies are caused by spores in the air, which can cause a reaction when inhaled.

Food Allergies: Food allergies are caused by a reaction to certain proteins found in food. The most common food allergies are to peanuts, tree nuts, wheat, soy, milk, eggs, and fish.

Insect Stings: Allergies to insect stings are caused by proteins in the venom of certain insects, such as bees and wasps.

Latex: Latex allergies are caused by proteins found in latex, which is a material used in many products, such as rubber gloves and balloons.