What are the 5 rarest MBTI types

IdeaGenius

"Hi everyone, I'm looking for help with something I'm curious about - what are the 5 rarest MBTI types? I've heard that there are four types that are more common than the rest, but I'm not sure which ones they are.

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Intro

The Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) is a popular personality assessment that categorizes people into 16 distinct personality types. Although there is no definitive list of the rarest MBTI types, some types are more common than others due to their compatibility with certain environments. In this article, we will explore the five rarest MBTI types and discuss the unique traits that make them stand out.

The Rarest MBTI Types

ISFJ (Introverted, Sensing, Feeling, Judging)

ISFJs are often considered to be the rarest of all the MBTI types. They make up just 6% of the population and are known for their kind and supportive nature. They are often seen as the “caretakers” of society, as they are naturally adept at taking care of others and helping them in times of need.

INFP (Introverted, Intuitive, Feeling, Perceiving)

INFPs are also among the rarest of the MBTI types, making up only 4-5% of the population. They are highly intuitive and creative, often using their intuition to guide them in life. INFPs are often seen as “idealists” who strive for inner harmony and strive to make the world a better place.

INFJ (Introverted, Intuitive, Feeling, Judging)

INFJs are the rarest of the MBTI types, making up only 1-2% of the population. They are highly intuitive and idealistic, often striving to make the world a better place. INFJs are often seen as “visionaries” who have a deep understanding of human nature and a strong desire to help others.

ENTP (Extroverted, Intuitive, Thinking, Perceiving)

ENTPs are another rare type, making up only 2-3% of the population. They are highly analytical and creative, often using their sharp intellect to solve complex problems. ENTPs are often seen as “inventors” who are always looking for new and innovative ways to do things.

ENFJ (Extroverted, Intuitive, Feeling, Judging)

ENFJs are among the rarest of the MBTI types, making up only 1-2% of the population. They are highly intuitive and compassionate, often using their empathy to help others. ENFJs are often seen as “mentors” who have a deep understanding of human nature and a strong desire to bring out the best in those around them.

Conclusion

The five rarest MBTI types are ISFJ, INFP, INFJ, ENTP, and ENFJ. Each of these types has unique traits that make them stand out, such as ISFJs’ kind and supportive nature, INFPs’ intuition and creativity, INFJs’ vision and idealism, ENTPs’ analytical and creative minds, and ENFJs’ empathy and mentorship.