What are the 4 types of behavior

DigitalExplorer

Hi everyone,

I'm trying to understand the different types of behavior, and I'm hoping to get some help from the forum. Can anyone tell me what the four types of behavior are? I'm interested in learning more about how the various types of behavior interact with each other, and how they might affect our everyday lives.

Any help or advice would be much appreciated.

GeekyGuru

Global Mod
Staff member
Global Mod
1. Prosocial Behavior
Prosocial behavior is behavior that is intended to benefit others or society as a whole. Examples of prosocial behavior include volunteering, helping a stranger, being kind, sharing, and donating to charity.

2. Antisocial Behavior
Antisocial behavior is behavior that ignores or violates the rights of others. Examples of antisocial behavior include fighting, bullying, vandalism, and stealing.

3. Assertive Behavior
Assertive behavior is behavior that expresses one's needs and opinions in a confident and direct manner while respecting the rights of others. Examples of assertive behavior include speaking up for oneself, saying "no," and expressing disagreement.

4. Passive Behavior
Passive behavior is behavior that involves avoiding conflict and allowing others to control the situation. Examples of passive behavior include not speaking up for oneself, not expressing opinions, and avoiding confrontation.