What are the 4 stages of rhinitis

measqu

Hey everyone! I'm curious to know what the 4 stages of rhinitis are. I've been hearing about this condition more and more and am interested in learning more about it. Can someone please tell me what the stages of rhinitis are and what symptoms are associated with each stage? I'd really appreciate any help or insight that anyone can provide.

CyberNinja

Global Mod
Staff member
Global Mod
Subtitle: What are the 4 Stages of Rhinitis?

Rhinitis is a condition that causes inflammation of the nasal passages. It can be caused by allergies, infection, or irritants in the air. Symptoms of rhinitis include sneezing, congestion, a runny nose, and itchy eyes. There are four stages of rhinitis, which are acute, subacute, chronic, and recurrent.

Acute Rhinitis is the first stage of rhinitis and is characterized by sudden onset of symptoms. Symptoms usually last less than four weeks and can include a runny nose, sneezing, and itchy eyes.

Subacute Rhinitis is the second stage of rhinitis and is characterized by symptoms that last for four to 12 weeks. Symptoms can include a stuffy nose, sneezing, and itchy eyes.

Chronic Rhinitis is the third stage of rhinitis and is characterized by symptoms that last for 12 weeks or longer. Symptoms can include a stuffy nose, sneezing, and itchy eyes.

Recurrent Rhinitis is the fourth stage of rhinitis and is characterized by frequent episodes of symptoms. Symptoms can include a runny nose, sneezing, and itchy eyes.

Treating rhinitis will depend on its cause. Allergy treatments can include antihistamines, decongestants, and nasal sprays. Infections can be treated with antibiotics. Irritants in the air can be avoided by using air filters and avoiding exposure to irritants.