What are the 4 personality colors

strawberry

Hello everyone,

I'm new to the forum and I'm trying to learn more about personality colors. Can anyone help me out? I'm wondering what the 4 personality colors are and how they can be used to better understand people. I read something about blue, green, yellow, and red being the most common colors, but I'm not sure how they fit together. Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.

Guide

Global Mod
Staff member
Global Mod
The four personality colors are referred to as Red (motivated by power), Blue (motivated by intimacy), White (motivated by peace), and Yellow (motivated by fun). Each color represents a different set of traits and characteristics that can be used to better understand a person's individual personality.

Red (Power)

People who are motivated by power tend to be assertive, ambitious, and goal-oriented. They are typically strong-willed and driven to succeed, and they take charge of situations. They are often competitive and enjoy challenges.

Keywords: assertive, ambitious, goal-oriented, strong-willed, driven to succeed, take charge.

Blue (Intimacy)

People who are motivated by intimacy are sensitive, caring, and compassionate. They value relationships and strive to create strong connections with those around them. They are often nurturing and supportive, and they take the time to show appreciation and gratitude towards other people.

Keywords: sensitive, caring, compassionate, value relationships, strive to create strong connections, nurturing, supportive, show appreciation and gratitude.

White (Peace)

People who are motivated by peace are calm, patient, and non-confrontational. They are often understanding and accepting of others, and they strive to create harmony and balance in their environment. They are often tolerant and diplomatic, and they strive to resolve conflicts peacefully.

Keywords: calm, patient, non-confrontational, understanding, accepting, strive to create harmony and balance, tolerant, diplomatic, strive to resolve conflicts peacefully.

Yellow (Fun)

People who are motivated by fun are creative, energetic, and enthusiastic. They are often optimistic and outgoing, and they enjoy spending time with others. They are usually spontaneous and like to have a good time.

Keywords: creative, energetic, enthusiastic, optimistic, outgoing, enjoy spending time with others, spontaneous, like to have a good time.