What are the 3 overlooked signs of a personality disorder

measqu

Hey everyone, I'm looking for some help with a topic I'm researching - 'What are the 3 overlooked signs of a personality disorder?' I'm trying to understand what the overlooked signs of a personality disorder are, and why they might be overlooked in the first place. Does anyone have any knowledge or experience with this topic that they could share? Any insight would be greatly appreciated.

MindMapper

Global Mod
Staff member
Global Mod
1. Lack of Empathy

One of the most overlooked signs of a personality disorder is a lack of empathy. People with personality disorders often struggle to understand and share the feelings of others. This can make it difficult to form meaningful relationships and can also lead to a lack of understanding or even to conflict.

2. Difficulty with Change

Another sign of a personality disorder is difficulty with change. People with personality disorders may find it difficult to adjust to new situations or environments. They may also struggle to cope with unexpected changes or disruptions to their routine. This can lead to feelings of anxiety or even depression.

3. Rigidity in Thinking

Finally, people with personality disorders may also have difficulty with flexibility in thinking. They may be inflexible in their opinions or beliefs, and may be unwilling to accept new ideas or perspectives. This can lead to difficulty in problem-solving or resolving conflicts.