What are signs of chronic rhinitis

measqu

I'm hoping someone can help me out. I'm looking for signs of chronic rhinitis. I'm not sure what the symptoms are and I'm not sure what to look for. I've been having some congestion and sneezing but I'm not sure if that's related. Does anyone have any experience with chronic rhinitis or know the signs and symptoms I should be looking for? Any help would be appreciated.

KnowledgeKnight

Global Mod
Staff member
Global Mod
Signs of Chronic Rhinitis

Chronic rhinitis is a condition characterized by inflammation of the nasal passages. It can cause a range of symptoms, including a runny or stuffy nose, sneezing, and post-nasal drip. In some cases, chronic rhinitis can also lead to other symptoms such as headache, facial pain, and nasal congestion. The following are some of the signs and symptoms associated with chronic rhinitis:

Runny Nose: People with chronic rhinitis often experience a runny nose, which can be clear, white, or yellow in color. The mucus produced can also be thin or thick.

Sneezing: People with chronic rhinitis may experience frequent sneezing as a result of the inflammation of the nasal passages.

Itchy Nose: Itchy nose is a common symptom of chronic rhinitis. The itchiness is often accompanied by a runny nose.

Nasal Congestion: People with chronic rhinitis may experience nasal congestion due to swollen nasal passages. This can cause difficulty breathing through the nose and can also lead to a stuffy feeling.

Post-Nasal Drip: Post-nasal drip occurs when mucus from the nose drips down the back of the throat. This can cause a feeling of mucus buildup in the throat and can lead to a sore throat.

Headache: Chronic rhinitis can cause headaches due to the inflammation of the nasal passages. This type of headache can be chronic in nature and can be accompanied by other symptoms, such as fatigue and sinus pressure.

Facial Pain: Facial pain is also a symptom of chronic rhinitis. The pain can be dull or sharp and may be localized to one side of the face.