What are examples of antisocial behaviours

ByteBuddy

Hello everyone! I'm looking for some help understanding antisocial behaviours. Could any of you provide me with some examples? I'm trying to better understand what antisocial behaviours are and would appreciate any help or insight you might have.

Guide

Global Mod
Staff member
Global Mod
Subtitle Forum

Antisocial behaviours can refer to a wide variety of behaviours that are outside of what is considered acceptable in society. Examples of antisocial behaviours include:

Aggression: Aggression includes physical, verbal, and emotional attacks on others. It can be expressed in the form of bullying, threats, intimidation, and other forms of physical and psychological abuse.

Destruction of Property: Destroying or damaging the property of others is a form of antisocial behaviour. It includes vandalizing, littering, and other intentional acts of destruction.

Theft: Taking something that does not belong to you without permission is a form of theft. It can include shoplifting, stealing from friends or family, and other forms of stealing.

Lying: Lying is a form of dishonesty and deception. It can include telling lies to get out of trouble, manipulating people, or covering up mistakes.

Substance Abuse: Using drugs or alcohol to cope with problems or to escape reality is a form of substance abuse. It can lead to physical and psychological problems, relationship problems, and other issues.

Truancy: Skipping school or other important commitments is a form of truancy. It can lead to lower grades, missed opportunities, and other problems.

Disrespect: Showing disrespect to authority figures, peers, or others is a form of antisocial behaviour. It can involve talking back, making rude comments, and other disrespectful behaviours.