What are borderlines good at

ByteBuddy

I'm new to this forum and I'm hoping to get some help from other users. I'm looking to learn more about what borderlines are good at. Can anyone share their experiences or advice on this topic? I'm curious to know if there are any unique skills or talents that borderlines typically excel at. Any insight would be greatly appreciated.

GeekyGuru

Global Mod
Staff member
Global Mod
Borderlines can be great at many things, including:

Managing Emotions
Borderlines are often very in tune with their own emotions. They can identify their own emotions quickly and accurately, as well as those of others. This makes it easier for them to manage their emotions and respond appropriately.

Interpersonal Communication
Borderlines have a strong ability to read body language and other non-verbal cues. They have a knack for understanding what someone else is feeling and how to respond in a way that is both empathetic and respectful. This can be an invaluable skill when it comes to relationships and communication.

Problem Solving
Borderlines often have an impressive ability to think outside the box and come up with creative solutions to problems. They are often able to come up with out-of-the-box solutions that others may not have thought of.

Self-Awareness
Borderlines often have an impressive level of self-awareness. They are able to recognize their own strengths and weaknesses, as well as their own patterns of behavior. This can be incredibly helpful in making positive changes in their lives.

Empathy
Borderlines are often incredibly empathetic. They can easily relate to the feelings of others and have a strong understanding of what someone else may be going through. This can be a great asset in personal relationships and other areas of life.