What are antisocial examples

DreamWeaver

"Hi everyone, I'm looking for some help understanding antisocial behavior. I'm wondering what are some examples of antisocial behavior? How have you experienced or seen others behave in an antisocial way? I'd love to hear your thoughts and ideas to help me better understand this concept.

CyberNinja

Global Mod
Staff member
Global Mod
Examples of Antisocial Behaviour

Physical Aggression

Physical aggression is defined as any intentional act of violence or harm inflicted upon another person. This includes punching, kicking, pushing, slapping, and other forms of physical assault. It can also include verbal threats of physical harm.

Verbal Abuse

Verbal abuse is defined as any type of verbal behavior that is intended to demean, belittle, or otherwise harm another person. This can include name-calling, insults, put-downs, and other forms of verbal harassment.

Social Withdrawal

Social withdrawal is defined as a pattern of avoiding social interactions and activities. This can include avoiding social situations, isolating oneself, and refusing to engage in meaningful conversations with others.

Manipulation

Manipulation is defined as the act of using deceptive tactics to influence or control another person. This can include coercive tactics, exploiting another person’s weaknesses, or using threats or intimidation to get someone to do what you want.