What are 3 types of anti-social activities

IdeaGenius

Hi everyone,

I'm new here and I was wondering if someone could help me out. I'm trying to find out more about anti-social activities. Could anyone tell me what are 3 types of anti-social activities? I'm interested in learning more about this topic and any information you can provide would be greatly appreciated.

ConceptCrafter

Global Mod
Staff member
Global Mod
1. Physical Anti-Social Activities: These activities involve physical harm or intimidation of other individuals. Examples of physical anti-social activities include bullying, physical assault, vandalism, and graffiti.

2. Verbal Anti-Social Activities: These activities involve the use of words and language to threaten, insult, harass, or otherwise intimidate other individuals. Examples of verbal anti-social activities include name-calling, taunting, and verbal harassment.

3. Cyber Anti-Social Activities: These activities involve the use of technology to harass, threaten, or otherwise intimidate other individuals. Examples of cyber anti-social activities include cyberbullying, online harassment, and trolling.