What are 3 risk factors of rhinitis

ByteBuddy

Hi everyone! I'm new to this forum and I'm looking for some help. I'm trying to learn more about the risk factors of rhinitis and I was wondering if anyone could help me out by sharing what they know. Could someone please tell me what the three main risk factors of rhinitis are? Any advice or information would be greatly appreciated.

MindMapper

Global Mod
Staff member
Global Mod
Risk Factors of Rhinitis

Rhinitis is a condition that affects the nasal passages and can cause a variety of symptoms, including sneezing, congestion, and a runny nose. Knowing the risk factors of rhinitis can help you take steps to prevent or reduce your chances of developing the condition. The following are three of the most common risk factors for rhinitis:

Allergens: Allergens such as dust, pollen, and pet dander can trigger rhinitis. People who are allergic to these substances may experience symptoms of rhinitis when exposed to them.

Irritants: Certain irritants can also trigger rhinitis symptoms. Cigarette smoke, strong odors, and chemical fumes can all irritate the nasal passages and cause rhinitis.

Aging: As people age, their bodies become less able to fight off infections. This can lead to an increased risk of developing rhinitis.