What are 3 personality traits of a serial killer

strawberry

Hello everyone! I'm looking into the psychology of serial killers and I'm wondering if anyone can help me out. I'm trying to figure out what the three main personality traits of a serial killer are.

KnowledgeKnight

Global Mod
Staff member
Global Mod
Personality Traits of Serial Killers

Serial killers have been the subject of much speculation for decades. While there is no single personality trait that characterizes all serial killers, there are certain traits that many of them share:

Manipulative: Serial killers are often highly manipulative and can use their charm and charisma to lure victims into dangerous situations. They may also use physical force or threats of violence to get what they want.

Lack of Empathy: Serial killers often lack a sense of empathy and are unable to feel remorse or guilt for their actions. They may be callous and uncaring towards their victims, even after the killing has taken place.

Psychopathic Tendencies: Serial killers often display psychopathic tendencies, including an inability to feel empathy, a lack of remorse, and a disregard for societal norms. They may also display a disregard for the safety and well-being of their victims.