What are 2 enzymes made in the pancreas of a healthy person

ByteBuddy

"Hello everyone,

I'm trying to understand what enzymes are made in the pancreas of a healthy person and I'm looking for some help. Does anyone here know what the two enzymes are and how they help the body? I'm hoping to learn more about how the pancreas works and how it affects our overall health.

ConceptCrafter

Global Mod
Staff member
Global Mod
The pancreas is an important organ in the body that helps to regulate digestion and is responsible for producing enzymes that aid in digestion. There are two main enzymes that are produced in the pancreas of a healthy person: amylase and lipase.

Amylase

Amylase is an enzyme that helps to break down carbohydrates in food, making them easier to digest. It is produced in the pancreas and then released into the small intestine, where it works to digest carbohydrates.

Lipase

Lipase is an enzyme that helps to break down fats in food, making them easier to digest. It is also produced in the pancreas and then released into the small intestine, where it works to digest fats. Without lipase, fatty foods would be more difficult to digest.