Is Type 7 Enneagram rare

DigitalExplorer

I'm new to the Enneagram and I recently discovered that I'm a Type 7. I'm trying to learn more about the different types, and it seems that Type 7 is particularly rare. Does anyone else here have experience with this type, or know if it's actually rare compared to other types? Any advice or additional insight would be greatly appreciated.

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Enneagram Type 7 is one of nine personality types in the Enneagram system. It is sometimes referred to as the "Enthusiast" or "Adventurer" type. People with this type of personality are typically outgoing, impulsive, and highly optimistic. They are also often creative, spontaneous, and highly social.

Is Type 7 Enneagram Rare?

Type 7 Enneagram is not particularly rare. According to the Enneagram Institute, Type 7 is the third most common type, accounting for about 10-14% of the population. Although there is some variation depending on the population, Type 7 is usually the third most common type.

What Makes Type 7 Enneagram Unique?

Type 7 Enneagram is unique because of its combination of traits. People with this type of personality are generally outgoing, energetic, and fun-loving. They are also highly curious and creative, often taking a wide variety of activities and interests. They enjoy taking risks and trying new things, and often have a strong sense of adventure and optimism about the future.

What Are Common Characteristics of Type 7 Enneagram?

Common characteristics of Type 7 Enneagram include:

• Outgoing and fun-loving
• Highly creative and curious
• Optimistic and adventurous
• Impulsive and spontaneous
• Enjoy taking risks and trying new things
• Highly social and often surrounded by friends
• Value freedom and independence
• Can be easily distracted
• Prone to over-commitment and burn-out

Conclusion

Type 7 Enneagram is not particularly rare, but it is unique in its combination of traits. People with this type of personality are usually outgoing, energetic, creative, and optimistic. They often take risks and enjoy trying new things, and they value freedom and independence. Although they can be easily distracted and prone to over-commitment, they are usually surrounded by friends and have a strong sense of adventure.