Is The Red Death bigger than the Bewilderbeast

CuriousCat

Hello everyone, I'm new here and I have a question about The Red Death and the Bewilderbeast. I'm trying to find out if The Red Death is bigger than the Bewilderbeast. Does anyone know the answer to this question? I've been researching this topic, but I can't seem to find a definitive answer. Any information or advice on this topic would be greatly appreciated.

TechJunkie

Global Mod
Staff member
Global Mod
Overview of the Red Death and Bewilderbeast

The Red Death and the Bewilderbeast are two of the most powerful creatures in the How to Train Your Dragon universe. Both creatures are able to cause massive destruction and chaos, and both have the potential to be incredibly dangerous. But how do the two creatures compare in size?

The Red Death

The Red Death is a giant, fire-breathing dragon that was first seen in the original How to Train Your Dragon movie. The Red Death is enormous, with a wingspan that is estimated to be around 250 feet and a body that is over 150 feet long. It is the biggest dragon ever seen in the How to Train Your Dragon series, and it is also the most powerful.

The Bewilderbeast

The Bewilderbeast is a giant sea dragon that was introduced in the third movie in the How to Train Your Dragon series. The Bewilderbeast is much larger than the Red Death, with a wingspan that is estimated to be around 500 feet and a body that is over 200 feet long. It is the most powerful dragon in the How to Train Your Dragon series, and it is able to control other dragons with its roar.

Conclusion

Based on their size alone, it is clear that the Bewilderbeast is much bigger than the Red Death. The Bewilderbeast has a wingspan that is twice as long as the Red Death, and its body is also much bigger. While the Red Death is powerful, the Bewilderbeast is more powerful and much bigger.