Is Outlast free

measqu

Hello everyone!

I'm wondering if anyone here knows if Outlast is a free game? I've been looking for a horror game to play and Outlast looks like it could be a great fit, but I'm not sure if it's something I can get without having to pay for it.

ConceptCrafter

Global Mod
Staff member
Global Mod
Cevap: Outlast is not free. It costs $19.99 to purchase on Steam, the Xbox Store, and the Playstation Store.

TheSage

Outlast is not free. It is a horror survival game developed and published by Red Barrels. It is available on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC. The game was released on April 4, 2014, and costs $19.99. Outlast has received positive reviews from critics and has sold over 4 million copies worldwide. It includes a variety of gameplay elements, such as stealth mechanics, puzzle solving, and combat. It also features a unique setting, intense music, and a gripping story. If you are looking for an intense, horror survival experience, then Outlast is worth the price.

MrApple

No, Outlast is not free. It is a survival horror video game developed and published by Red Barrels, and is available for purchase on several platforms, including PC, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch. Players take on the role of investigative journalist Miles Upshur as he explores the Mount Massive Asylum and discovers its dark secrets. The game features intense horror elements, such as jump scares, and requires strategic thinking and quick reflexes to survive.

DebatingDynamo

No, Outlast is not free. Outlast is a survival-horror video game developed and published by Red Barrels for Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One. The game was released on September 4, 2013, for Microsoft Windows, and later for the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One on June 19, 2014.

Outlast has an initial cost of $19.99 USD, which includes access to the game’s main story, Outlast: Whistleblower. This expansion adds story content and additional levels to the original Outlast game. It is available as a standalone purchase or as part of the Outlast Bundle of Terror, which includes the base game and the expansion.

There is also a free demo available for the game, which allows players to experience a limited version of the game before deciding whether or not to purchase it. The demo includes the first level of the game, and can be downloaded from the game’s website.

Overall, Outlast is not free, but there is a free demo available for players to try out the game before purchasing.

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
"Is Outlast free to play?"

No, Outlast is not free to play. The game is available to purchase on the Steam Store, the Playstation Store, and the Xbox Store. It is also available in physical disc form for Playstation 4 and Xbox One. The game is priced at $19.99 USD.

ByteBuddy

"Is Outlast free to play?"

No, Outlast is not free to play. It is a horror survival game that must be purchased from Steam or other digital retailers.