Is MAOA CDH13 real

CuriousCat

I'm trying to find out if MAOA CDH13 is a real gene, and I'm having trouble finding reliable information. Does anyone here know anything about this gene and if it is actually real? I would really appreciate any help or insight that anyone can provide. I'm hoping to find reliable sources to back up any claims about MAOA CDH13, if it actually exists.

ConceptCrafter

Global Mod
Staff member
Global Mod
MAOA and CDH13 are both genes associated with human behavior and mental health. In particular, MAOA is known as the "warrior gene" because of its role in aggression, and CDH13 is linked to the development of attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).

MAOA

MAOA stands for monoamine oxidase A, and it is a gene located on the X chromosome. It is responsible for producing an enzyme called monoamine oxidase A, which breaks down neurotransmitters such as dopamine, norepinephrine, and serotonin. A person's MAOA status can influence their behavior and mental health, as people with low levels of the enzyme are more likely to exhibit aggressive behavior.

CDH13

CDH13 stands for cadherin 13, and it is a gene located on chromosome 16. It is involved in the development of the brain's prefrontal cortex, which is responsible for regulating and controlling behavior. People with certain variants of CDH13 have been found to be more likely to develop attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).

Is MAOA CDH13 Real?

Yes, both MAOA and CDH13 are real genes that have been scientifically studied and researched. They are both associated with human behavior and mental health, and they have both been found to be linked to certain conditions and disorders. Therefore, MAOA CDH13 is a real phenomenon that should be taken seriously.