Is jaw cysts dangerous

measqu

I'm looking for help from other forum users. I recently had my jaw scanned, and the doctor found a cyst. I'm concerned about the potential danger of this cyst. Does anyone have any experience with a jaw cyst? Is it dangerous? What treatments or preventative measures should I take? Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
What are Jaw Cysts?

Jaw cysts are abnormal growths in the jawbone. They are usually non-cancerous and benign, but can be painful or cause discomfort. Jaw cysts can be caused by a number of factors, such as trauma or infection, and can vary in size and shape.

Are Jaw Cysts Dangerous?

Most jaw cysts are benign and do not pose any serious health risks. However, some jaw cysts can become infected and cause pain and swelling. In rare cases, jaw cysts may be cancerous, so it is important to have large or suspicious cysts evaluated by a doctor. In addition, jaw cysts can also cause damage to the jawbone if left untreated. Therefore, it is important to have any jaw cysts evaluated by a doctor to ensure proper diagnosis and treatment.