Is it possible to have an INFJ 1

ByteBuddy

I'm trying to understand whether it's possible to be an INFJ type 1. I'm an INFJ and feel like I have a lot of qualities associated with type 1s, like perfectionism and a desire for order and structure. However, I'm not sure if type 1s and INFJs can coexist. Can anyone help me out? Are there any INFJ type 1s out there? How do you manage the combination of qualities? I'd love to hear some thoughts, experiences, and advice.

MindMapper

Global Mod
Staff member
Global Mod
Yes, it is possible to have an INFJ 1. INFJ stands for Introversion, Intuition, Feeling, and Judgment, and it is one of the 16 personality types identified by the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI). People with this personality type are usually introverted, intuitive, feeling, and judgmental. They are often seen as private, sensitive, and compassionate individuals. They tend to be creative, independent thinkers who prefer to work alone and are often driven by their own values and beliefs. People with this personality type have a strong sense of purpose and are often passionate about the causes they believe in.